Monday, October 31, 2011

Family matters

Remember that show about the two families coming together to create a "blended family" when the mom and dad marry? Oh, ya, the famous brady bunch.

That's nothing like my family.

We should actually have our own reality show (like every American out there, I think my reality show would be hilarious.) We're funny, out of control, we cook some yummy grub and I've found out we only breed toe headed children. Madalyn and I have yet to do the whole kid thing (which is good. considering I need my entire 9 hours of sleep), but I think our kids will be the same way- blonde blue eyed. 


Mimi and Pops got married 14 years ago next August and we all love getting together. Anywho..we get together and have a fabulous time, especially with all the kids. I went to Texas this weekend for some much needed family time.

I cried getting on the plane going home...these kids grow up so fast. This is not a shocker. I cry over a youtube video. Madalyn has known I am an ugly crier when she picked me for MOH. I have been warning her for the last 22 years that I will be a mess at her wedding...

Onto not so sad things (but super exciting) as my sister moving into her own house, her own family, and....okay, I'm done.



Pops love his girls. 
For some reason, we thought they would all sit and take a picture.
Chloe loves hangin' with the Ryder man
Can't you just hear them laughing? 
Ya...that hair has no chance.   
This child eats corn straight off the cob. 
No, this isn't me. Transformer Chloe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment