Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A day in pictures.

A compilation of pictures from a day in my life.



This little guy was exhausted from his day of metro rides and the D.C. zoo. His poor mama sounded tired too. She had been carrying him all day!





I cooked some bacon the other day. It was supposed to be the "healthy kind." That's a lot of grease for a supposedly dietary bacon. That's sort of an oxymoron.





If you know me, you know I love politics and the news. And when those two are combined, I fall head over heels. I grew up watching Tim Russert. We didn't have cable, so while other kids watched cartoons on Sunday mornings, I watched "meet the press." Tim Russert is a legend-not just as a wonderful tv personality but as a dad, husband, son and American. All who watched him felt close to him. This is how his office looked the day he had the sudden heart attack that took his life. The Newseum has this special section for him open right now.





Just the scenery I pass everyday on the walk to work. How lucky am I? I secretly hope Michelle and the girls will just come out one day and say hello. That's a fat chance.

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment