Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Most Beautiful Day.


I do realize I haven't blogged in a while. Life, family and school has kept me super busy. 
Madalyn's wedding was beautiful. Literally have never seen my sister so very happy! 


The happy couple. 

The rehearsal dinner had some great food...and some sweet babies! 

Remember the post about my brother, Tom?
We had the best time together.  He works for Bacardi.
Needless to say, he introduced me to so many new drinks.  
Barker family.  Shouldn't have worn a white bra with a black dress.
Thanks to my good friend, Allison for letting me borrow the LBD.  
Our good family friend, Diane Ornelas, decorated for the rehearsal dinner.
LOVE HER.
Ain't he adorable in this chocolate brown suit? 
The crew, tying the bows.  Katie, Kat, Nat and Heather came to Tulsa.  So glad they were there there to help celebrate the big day! 
The girls put all the bows on the chairs.  It took some time, but the chairs looked fabulous.
Watch out for the wedding planning company, SWAG, to come to a bridal event near you.  
Is she not so cute? 

It got hot during the rehearsal dinner, so Liv took off her clothes.   
Chloe was a great flower girl!  
Livvi. 
I love this picture.   
Seessstersss. 

Family time on the trolley. 

Rhett, Madalyn and Clem. 
My favorite picture of the night.
I love the new addition to our family. Clem is a welcome joy to our lives! 


No comments:

Post a Comment