Monday, June 6, 2011

For Max.

Last night I got to see my aunt and uncle and my cousins, Lauren, Luke, and Lindsay. It was so wonderful to see family.

Yesterday was hard. Really hard. A guy from high school, that everyone totally adored, tragically passed away in a tragic car accident on Sunday morning.

Max Cameron was the best. He made anyone smile. He truly lit up a room. I will always remember when I was a freshman and Max was a sophomore. He was so good looking and every single girl in that school would have given anything to have Max even look her way. Max said something to me, I can't even remember what now, but I do remember I was in heaven the rest of the school day. He could make anyone's day.

Not only was Max easy on the eyes, he was a good guy. He stuck by his friends like glue. Max one time cornered me in my kitchen because I was kind of talking to his friend, Jack. Max was looking out for Jack and wanted to make sure I wasn't just tugging on Jacks heart. One, I couldn't believe Max Cameron was in my kitchen. Two, I thought, this kid is really looking out for Jack. Jack and I are still friends today. Max, you will be greatly missed. But, I know that we all can look at Max's life and learn so much. He truly lived life to the fullest. He made everyone feel like they were the only person in the room. He shined for Christ. He loved to the ends of the earth. He lived life because he loved life.


No comments:

Post a Comment