Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So Many Things...

Sweet Chloe Mae Simpson's birthday was Tuesday! We got her these precious TOM's! Paisley is going to look great on her!



http://www.toms.com/youth/tiny/small-paisley-tiny-toms-classics
Monday night John, Randy, Stephanie and I went to this place called 51st just a block or two from our dorm. Get this! This place had 50 cent tacos after you bought a drink - either beer or any kind of drink. Then, the whole restaurant plays TRIVIA!!! Our team was called the Okies...but after we started losing, we called ourselves the Texans. Even a better on Monday.... this man!
We were both walking to the metro and I commented on how pretty his flower were. I could smell the lillies :) - mind you all the flowers were in a box. So, when I commented on these, he said " Would you like some?" Of course!

Tuesday was the best day! I listenend in on a lot of conference calls, got some really good ideas about how I can make objectives about what I want to get out of the internship...I GOT MY OWN OFFICE. Then I read an article in the Express about this new pilates place called FUSE Pilates.

http://fusepilates.com/Such a God thing. Went in, running late, obviously. At the end of the class I introduce myself to the instructor who happens to be the owner. I proceed to tell her how I have MS, so I may not be able to balance like everyone else. Come to find out---she has MS too! That's why she started the company! Hey, God!

Today, I spoke with a lot of health LA's about getting support for a bill before it gets introduced. Congressman Burgess wants support befoore he introduces it- which I totally understand. Plus, for it to be a bipartisan piece of legislation it is smart to get the GOP on board first, then the Dems who are most likely to get onboard, anyways. It was so awesome when I finally (after listening to voice mails....) talked to a Health LA and she said, "Yes, my boss is totally behind that! My mom is on the neurology board so I totally understand!" Awesome!

The Foggy Bottom farmers market is right outside our dorm so I just happened to stroll through---and get some fresh, organic and non pesticided fruits! Cherries, strawberries and apples!


These are the cherries I bought today! Edited on Instagram on my Iphone.

Please pray for Max's soul...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment